27.9.2007

How can I forget? - Kuinka voin unohtaa?

I just wrote that we have been together 10 years and actually it is exactly during this month. As a woman in family it is hard to say that I´m the one who has forgotten the important dates. But unfortunately that´s the way it is. Actually we got married three years ago 18.9. That was last tuesday and engaged we got exactly 9 years and 1 day ago.

What is our life now? Not very happy inside. I would love to make it better , but it does not turn that way itself. Feeling is like to giving up.

Suomeksi...

tuntuu pahalta kirjoittaa tätä varsinkin naispuolisena henkilönä perheessä. Unohdin meidän hääpäivän sekä kihlajaispäivän. Tässä kuussa tuli vielä 10 vuotta yhteiseloa täyteen. Viime vuonna sain mieheltäni lahjan hääpäivänä. Itse unohdin tämän tärkeän päivän.

Mitä siis elämällemme kuuluu? Ei varmaankaan kovin onnellista. Olisi ihanaa saada siitä parempaa, mutta itsestään se ei tapahtu. On vähän luovuttajan olotila.

Ei kommentteja: